Thursday 8 November 2012

Faces behind the scene.....

Name: Janie Budd

Time with company: Since the year 2000 but have had time away for study and children

Craft description: Bridal consultant, reception for wholesale and retail, admin and marketing

Education: Diploma of Fashion, Bachelor of Business - Marketing

What do you love about working at EdeV? The team I work with, the product I work with and helping clients have the dream experience and sharing in their joy.

Hobbies: I am often busy with my children, but when I get a bit of time I love sewing.

Fondest memory at work? Sharing in the experience of Annabelle Hankins and her amazingly lovely family.  They were collecting Annabelle’s made to measure wedding gown, 4 custom designed silk bridesmaid gowns and her mum’s mother of the bride dress.  It was a celebration to say the least with gifts, champagne and homemade sweet treats for all.  The joy they all had was inspirational and it was an experience I will never forget.

Favourite place: the beach

Favourite gown: The “Chevonne”…my dress

Most treasured possession: My two babies…well they are 3 and 6 now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment